- A photographer in Cambridge, UK
- Geologist, environmental scientist and amateur musician
- Has lived and worked in many countries
- Photographer of people, of performance
- Spectator of the drama of the street
Paul is also editor of RPS Contemporary Photography, the quarterly journal of the Contemporary group of the Royal Photographic Society. The latest issue and the archives may be found via that link. Past issues are also available to read on issuu.com.
All feedback is welcome - please use the Contact page to get in touch.